We're going to have a goofy amount of fun in February while sailing the Disney Dream through the Caribbean - you won't want to miss this opportunity to connect with adoptive families in a beautiful setting! There is a huge variety of activities onboard and at the two stops- Nassau and Castaway Cove - for all ages.
Many America World families have already booked their cabins, so be sure to get yours before cabins sell-out.
Why Choose a Disney Cruise?
- Activities: Join in a variety of activities at lavishly themed onboard venues designed to inspire and delight each and every member of your family
- Dining: Savor Disney's one-of-a-kind Rotational Dining, where Guests "rotate" through 3 different restaurants with personalized service from servers who travel with you to each meal
- Entertainment: Immerse yourselves in Broadway-quality, original Disney musicals that can't be seen anywhere else—as well as special moments with Disney Characters and first-run Disney movies
- Deck Parties: The family comes together for unique themed celebrations on deck, including the first fireworks spectacular at sea
- Castaway Cay: Most cruises include a stop at Disney's island paradise, reserved exclusively for Disney cruisers
Service and Amenities
- Daily breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and more
- 24-hour complimentary soda, coffee and tea at the beverage station
- 24-hour complimentary room service
- Wave Phones, a Disney Cruise Line service that allows you to call and text your fellow passengers while you're onboard and at Disney's Castaway Cay
- First run-films at sea, including some in digital 3D
- Clubs for kids 3 and up are filled with oceans of activities and amazing entertainment created so that everyone can enjoy their favorite things
- Private clubs for Tweens and Teens with their own cool programs and activities
- Exclusive areas for adults such as nightclubs, the fitness center and many others!
We will also have specific group events for fellowship! The three-night cruise departs on February 6, and all quad cabins are nearly gone so reserve your spot before space fills up!
Below are the rates per room type. These include all tax but do not include onboard gratuities, which typically run about $12 per person per day.
Double Occupancy -
- Inside: $525.76 per person
- Oceanview: $566.76 per person
- Veranda: $608.76 per person
Triple Occupancy -
- Inside: $545.76 per person, third person $425.76
- Oceanview: $566.76, third person $425.76
- Balcony: $608.76, third person $425.76
Quad Cabins (nearly sold out!) -
- Inside & Oceanview cabins sold out
- Deluxe Veranda: $662.76 per person, third & fourth person $425.76
All rates are based on availability. Deposits to hold your room will vary based on these categories, but are typically approximately $200 person.
All booking and questions about pricing and other details can be directed to our travel agent, Bonnie Jordan. You can contact her at 1-888-320-4234, ext. 4255. She will set you up with everything you need and be the official source of news regarding AW events on the ship. We hope you can join us!